Start Your Own Hiit Fit Chapter!
If you want to start a chapter and make it a business or volunteer and create a healthy community in your area, we conduct a thorough application and interview process to identify optimum canidates. We also make sure the location is viable for our needs. It does take a significant amount of time and dedicatuion to starting and running a chapter, we want to be sure this is the right fit for both parties.
First, We ask all prospective applicants to copy and paste the list of questions below into an email and provide detailed sentances, paragarphs and examples about how you meet each qualification. The more detail the better so we can make a better assessment of whether or not you are a good fit for the position. Time and effort into the application also shows your dedication to the job. Once your application has been reviewed, we will hold a phone interview as the next step. If selected we will send you the link to register your chapter and at that point you will need to pay your registration fee as an ambassador or coach.
Step 1) Questions :
1) Are you Active Duty Military/ Spouse? IF yes, which branch?
2) Are you currently living on a military installation that youd like to start a chapter at? If yes, what is the name and city/ state of the installation.
3)How long do you expect to run this chapter at this location? (our minimum requirement is one year)
4) What is your weekday morning availability? How will you ensure you can consitantly lead weekday morning workouts?
5) What prior experience do you have?
6) What is your main reason for applying to Hiit Fit?
7) What is your background in exercise and fitness, how does it apply to Hiit Fit ?
8) How have you been involved with organizing and supporting charitable efforts in the past? What are you'restrengths and ideas with community outreach?
9) What examples can you provide that show your abilities to be responsible and organized?
10) In what ways have you shown initiative in your personal volunteer, and/or professional life?
11) How would you describe your personlaity? In what ways are you outgoing and positive?
12) How do you preform as a professional and effective communicator, both oral and written? How would you prefer communication with Hiit Fit headquarters?
13) How do you operate as a team player?
14)How much time a week do you think you can commit to a volunteer/ semi-volunteer postion?
15) Are you willing to fund minor start- up expenses and small contributions as needed?
16) What is your experience with Facebook and other social media outlets? Woulkd you consider yourself a noive, moderate, or experanced?
17) What is your phone number and the best time to reach you (am/pm)?
18) Are you a certified personal trainer? Group exercise instructor? If yes, Are your certifications still valid? Who are you certified through?
19) Are you comfortable with children being present?
20) Would you like to get Hiit Fit certified , that would entail a future virtual course with lessons and multiple choice exam to certify you are knowledgable, comfortable and expert in the Hiit Fit program/ teachings.
Step 2) Location:
We look at where you are hoping to teach. We would ideally have two workout locations submitted as options along with detailed information on the location included with your application email. For example, if in a city park, please include if you would need permission or a certificate from the city to use that location? We often allow children to come with parent for free as long as the parents are aware of their littles behavior and safety, provide their own snack and drink, and skip class if children are feeling ill. With that, we often like to find a location that is near a playground or large field and far from the road or fenced in.
Step 3) References:
We request two letters of reccomendation/ reference who can provide a testimonaial to the canidates background related to leadership, volunteerism, and or fitness. LEtters of refernce should be directly emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4) Interview:
Our leadership will set up a casual Facetime/ Facebook messanger video interview to get to know you face-to-face. This is a chance for us to engage you in conversation and ask any additional questions, and an opportunity for the canidate to do the same. This is not meant to be a formal interview, we understand if children pop in and out of the screen ours likely will too!
Step 5) We will discuss the results and decide if we'd like to extend an offer. At which point you will be required to pay your registration fee (s).
Step 6) Mentoring:
Upon payment of your Ambassador/ Coach registration fee, you will gain access to our mentoring Facebook page where we meet monthly to discuss marketing, ways to grow and expand your chapter, access to our flyers and documents, essentially all the tools you need for starting and running your chapter. You will also get a detailed guide book to help keep on track with the Hiit Fit ideals. We will spend a month of focused training and creating your very own location logo. Most chapters will be ready to launch in 2-3 weeks and be ready to hold your first meeting within 4 weeks of inception.
Once again, if you are interested in pursuing this option, please email us at email@example.com completing Step 1 of this process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unless you have already coordinated a fitness business/ club, we would not reccomend creating your own facebook page without contacting us. We understand this may be genuine effort in gauging the local interest in Hiit Fit however, this also sets an incorrect expectation for the prospective members and creates unnecissary obstacles in this process.